Sunday, February 3, 2008

This is What I See Every Morning...


He's all swaddled, he's just finished breastfeeding (which I do mostly at the computer-- better than mindless TV, right? Maybe?), and he has just snapped out of his dozy state into this charming, magnetic, watchful wakefulness that is impossible to resist. He knows he is about to get freed from his binding blankets, and he looks forward to it. At this point, he is MOMENTS away from a fistful of huge grins he'll fling my way, as we greet the rest of the day by playing together. Until then, he's content to just stare up at me, and I am just as content to stare back down at him, my beautiful baby boy.

I love my mornings with Noah.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

What a wonderful sight to see every morning. He's adorable. Such sweet pictures!

Andrea and Zachary said...

Thought you'd get a chuckle from this...Zachary looked at these pictures yesterday, and said,"...He's so cute! He looks like an egg, with a head, all wrapped up like that..." (he also said, at least 10 times, how cute he is and how much he wishes he could see, hold, play with him.

We are both "eating" up all the pics and videos! Thank you so much for sharing.

We love you,

A & Z