Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sometimes I See My Mom's Face--

When I look at Noah, especially when he's sleeping, I see glimpses and hints of my mom as a baby...
What do you think? Is it just me?
(Top right is my Aunt Jerri holding my mom, bottom right is my grandma.)

4 comments:

Andrea and Zachary said...

No, it's not just you. I can definitely see "it".... That's so cool when you get those glimpses of your herratige in your child's face...It still happens w/ Zachary. It always makes me feel more connected - all the way around...to him, on a deeper level with the family member I "see" (There are a couple - it depends on what he is doing), and it somehow increases the inner conncection I have to my own self/soul....

~ said...

He definitely looks like your mom did.

vickiticki said...

He does Emily! All the more to love about him

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

I do believe you are right. Big eyes, round face, kind of a fussy kid. Yep - definitely a resemblance. Now, if only he played the cello...