Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Three Month Birthday!



Thank you for all the new adventures you've brought into our life... You are so loved, my son.

6 comments:

vickiticki said...

Oh Emily and Joe.... He has grown... please kiss him extra for us

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

What a handsome boy!

Morgan and Joel said...

Hey Emily - I just wanted you to know that Jack and I frequent Noah's blog. Jack LOVES watching the videos - it captivates him and makes him laugh. I don't know how you do it, but your pics and blogs are beautiful. Thanks for letting us get a peek at your life!

Melanie said...

oh my goodness! Could he be any cuter? And could that sweater be any cuter? Where did it come from?

Lauren said...

What a gorgeous baby! Happy three month birthday Noah! I love the pictures Emily!

Emily S. said...

the sweater was made by a wonderful, crafty coworker of mine... don't you LOVE it??