Joe:1. I love seeing how aware Noah is-- like he is taking everything in
2. Even after all the effort and headache of getting him to sleep, seeing just one smile from him makes it all worth it.
3. I appreciate the challenge he brings into our lives, teaching us to figure out ways to make his life the best it can be.
4. I like how I get to hold him, and don't have to give him back to anyone.
5. He helps me focus on what's important in order to be a good dad.

Emily:
1. Seeing glimpses of my family genetics in his face once in a while
2. Being needed so completely
3. Being rewarded for doing a good job with the most amazing smiles
4. Glimpsing eternity, every single day
5. Being a part of something so big and powerful and miraculous
0 comments:
Post a Comment