I was getting some new videos ready for blogging, when I came across last year's Easter weekend stuff... And while to my daily thinking, 18 months old just doesn't seem that different from 2 years old, these videos are proof that I am dead wrong. He is so LITTLE here--- so sweet. So NON-VERBAL.... Haha... It is really fascinating to see my baby a year ago... when it truly doesn't feel like this was that long ago.
Enjoy!
Noah, 17 Months, at Grandma and Grandpa's House For Easter:
Enjoy!
Noah, 17 Months, at Grandma and Grandpa's House For Easter:
2 comments:
Oh my GOSH! He is so little! I kept thinking "Say THANK YOU, Noah, you do this every day! Come on little guy!" And his toddling around the driveway, and reverting to scooting....OH so cute!
Somehow I missed this one when you actually posted it over a week ago.
I agree with Genny- I'm so used to his increased verbality by now that he seemed weirdly "silent"- I couldn't stop laughing, though- especially on that last one where every second he threatens to dirty up that adorable little Easter outfit!
What a fun treat!
Post a Comment