Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Noah's Birthday Party!








Words to come... Gotta go take care of my sweet boy right now...

14 comments:

Karen said...

Looks so sweet. So glad to see Grandma and Grandpa Southerland at his party!

The Cohen's said...

I'd say you threw together a WONDERFUL party for Noah... and the pictures of him enjoying his cupcake are ADORABLE. :)

Anna said...

Love the two sizes of cupcakes. Totally stealing the idea!

Sarah Lambson said...

These pictures are so great. I had another one of those embarrassing laugh out loud moments in the computer lab...

Melanie said...

That looks like it was so much fun! I love cozy little parties at home with family. I think that's the way things SHOULD be. And your pumpkin cupcakes turned out so great!! And it looks like Noah loved them. What flavor were they? (since I can't ever get cupcakes out of my brain)

Beckie said...

Okay, I swear on my life he has doubled in size in the past month. He wasn't that long when I held him last. When did he turn into a man? Love the pictures, ache that I couldn't be there. You know how to throw a party, sis.

genevieve said...

I'm so happy you had these on here to wake me up from my monotonous afternoon!! And I concur, Beckie--he is WAY long!

Love especially the photo of Noah and the two grandmas...

Anonymous said...

Total annihilation indeed! Lovin' the cupcakes... too cute!

- Judie :-)

Beth said...

Love it, love it, love it! I love it all! Great pics as usuall! Noah looked like he has so much fun. What great pictures to help you remember!

Angie said...

So sweet! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOAH!!!

Megan said...

What a beautiful birthday! Your coordinating clothing/hat/decorations are so cute, and it looks like everyone had a great time. And to have a professional photographer take your first birthday shots - how lucky is Noah?!

Steve said...

Is it weird that I act EXACTLY the same way when I get a cupcake? Man, it's like we're connected...

It's worse when I get a snickerdoodle, trust me.

Mary Victoria said...

His outfit! The cupcakes! The Hat!

I love the photo of our mammas and Noah!

Yay!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Noah! Emily, your cupcakes came out great and I love Noah's birthday outfit! It's been so fun reading about him throughout the year. Toddlerhood, here we come!