Wednesday, March 5, 2008

For the Grandparents #7:

parts one and two of our sweet baby boy attempting (begrudgingly) to roll from tummy to back:




"Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict."

-William Ellery Channing

Difficulty need not foreshadow despair or defeat. Rather achievement can be all the more satisfying because of obstacles surmounted.

-William Hastie

3 comments:

genevieve said...

I giggled so much, there were tears coming out of my eyes by the end of your three spanking-new videos (including the one on your main blog, which is PRECIOUS). I love these! He looks so cute and funny on his stomach resting on his little muscley arms with that big head to hold up. I can't wait to see lil Noah (and his parents) again!

~genny
(still giggling whenever I think about how he looked. SO CUTE!)

Andrea and Zachary said...

So sweet! So Cute! Gooooooo Noah!!

I love the quotes. I think I will share them with Z (and explain them)...Hopefully he will take them to heart.

Love you

vickiticki said...

Tell him his grandparents are rooting for him!