Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Good Job, Guys!"


Noah has been super cute about using "encouraging words" recently. For example, when he was in the car with his babysitter, Sarah, and she was maneuvering her car into a parallel parked space, he exclaimed at the end, "You did it! Good job!" SO cute, and hilarious!
Well, this evening, as Joe and I were cleaning up dinner, Noah was still in his high chair, eating the last bits of dinner, when Joe and I shared a hug and a sweet, married-couple smooch. Noah immediately started laughing a bit and said, "You give a kiss? Mommy? Daddy?" And when we ended the smooch and looked over at him, he had a face much like the one in the photo above, and said with totally GRANDIOSE energy, "GOOD JOB, GUYS!!"

And we died laughing.

Love that kid.

3 comments:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

this picture makes me belly-laugh! I just love that little kid.

vickiticki said...

OH WONDERFUL!!!

THE BEST!

Peeser said...

I finally figured out what this picture reminds me of- that is TOTALLY Dad's "photo smile"! (You know, the cheesy, fake-looking one that he uses in almost every photo!)
The only difference is Noah's eyes are open (which makes it even better!) while Dad's are usually squinted shut...

Such a hilarious and delightful photo! Love it!